Perfectly Imperfect - The Everyday Mother
Buy it with
These books are perfectly functional, but have slight imperfections.
- Perfectly Imperfect books are not damaged, but may have things like slightly bent corners, one or two missing interior pages, a blemish somewhere on the front or back cover, or rusted corners. Also, on the back cover, some books may have the print with the artist's name upside down and on the top instead of the bottom.
- Perfectly Imperfect books are sold AS IS.
- Be sure to join the newsletter to get notified as Perfectly Imperfect books become available.
The Everyday Mother is a wire spiral bound daily log book for tracking feedings (breast, bottle, pumping, or all three), diaper changes, sleep patterns, notes, and reminders for parents. The Everyday Mother's foil-pressed covers and gold corners make it durable enough to be tossed in a diaper bag regularly.
DETAILS + DIMENSIONS
- SIZE: 8x5", roughly .75" thick
- COVER: Art printed on front/back outside covers, white interior covers, gold foil on outside front cover, and corner protectors
- SPIRAL: Gold/bronze wire-o binding
- PAGES: Bright white paper, 180 template pages, printed front & back
**Due to the natural copper and hand-application process, some natural wear might occur, which includes rusting.**
The Everyday Mother is a daily newborn baby log book for tracking feedings, breastfeeding, exclusive pumping, baby milestones, and more. Helps track newborn sleep schedule for easy sleep training. Wellness section for postpartum health tips. Diaper tracker, bath day checklist, and everything else you need to make newborn days easier to remember.
All orders over $30 ship FREE, no code needed, using Media Mail Shipping. Media Mail takes approximately 7-10 business days. If you'd like a faster service, you may upgrade during checkout. We ship orders on Mondays & Thursdays. Processing time is not included in your shipping time.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you will have 30 days to return/exchange any non-customized item. Full return policy available here. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and include your order number to start a return/exchange.
n honor Jackie's micro-preemie son, who inspired The Everyday Mother, we donate 1 EM Mini to a local NICU for every 50 Everyday Mother books sold. Read more of Jackie's story here.
We also donate $1 for every Limited Edition book to a charity chosen by our winning artists. Read about artist's charities here.
We partner with ACDS for assembly of our products. ACDS is an organization that provides work experience for young adults with disabilities.
Need help? From how to insert pages & ribbons, to who can use The Everyday Mother, we've got you covered on ourFAQ Page.
THE EM MISSION
Coming home after 99 days in the NICU was hard. The days blurred together; I couldn't remember anything.
When did he eat? Is this a sleep regression? Did I miss a medication dose? When did I last shower?!
I created The Everyday Mother to track all those things. It saved my sanity, let me accept help from others, and helped me better understand my baby.
The Everyday Mother was a life-saver for my family, and I know it will be for yours, too.