Bundle of Joy
Say hello to the award winning daily baby tracking log book, created by a NICU mom to help YOU care for your baby for up to 3, 6, or 9 months. From feedings, to diaper changes and sleep patterns, this journal allows you to confidently track essential information, ensuring your baby's wellness and growth.
CUSTOMIZE YOUR TRACKER:
BUNDLE OF JOY INCLUDES:
- Striped canvas pouch
- Daily Baby Tracker
- Ribbon Page Holder
- Favorite Pens (black ink)
- Complete add-on page bundle (includes calendar, doctor notes, monthly letters, and milestone stickers)
- Highlighter Pack (colors include Yellow, Pink, Orange and Blue)
- Set of 10 Thank You cards
- Tin of Lavender Relaxation Dough
- Ribbon + gold foil tag
The Everyday Mother is here to help you become your very own baby expert.
Within one week of using The Everyday Mother, you'll already have learned your baby's feeding, sleep, and diaper habits.
Within one month, you'll be apro; you'll have the confidence to tackle (and predict!) your baby's needs, plan for outings, go to doctor visits, thrive during regressions, and crush your role as a parent. All while creating memory book for your baby.
Can we just take a moment here? You. Are. A. Rockstar!
The Everyday Mother lets you log baby feedings, sleep, diapers, milestones and more
- Feedings: breast feeding, pumping, bottle feeding, or a combination - track it all!
- Sleep: A visual line graph helps you easily spot sleep patterns, regressions, and nap schedules.
- Diapers: Tracking how often your child wets/dirties their diaper will help you understand their dietary needs, belly issues, and proper hydration.
- Tummy Time: Never miss a tummy time with our simple check boxes.
- Bath Day: Easily mark if baby got a bath (or how many in one day).
- Wellness for Parent: Use your parent wellness checklist to ensure you're drinking enough water, taking vitamins/medications, showering, and practicing self care.
- Notes: Use the lined note section of each page to record special moments, memories, notes for doctors, reactions to foods, etc.
Anybody can use The Everyday Mother baby tracking logbooks
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Yes! You can use The Everyday Mother to track twins.
We have aTwin Tracker notepad, designed specifically for twins, but if you'd rather use a book for tracking, here is a post with a lot of great ways to use The Everyday Mother for twins and multiples.
When you add a Complete Bundle to your book, you are adding: Doctor Visit Note Insert Pages, Milestone Stickers, Calendar Insert Pages, and Monthly Note Insert Pages. This bundle can NOT be added to an Everyday Mother Mini, as the page sizes are different and will not fit. Here is a video tutorial on how to add insert pages to your Everyday Mother book.
Add-on pages can be inserted into any Everyday Mother book, except for the Mini. Here is a video tutorial for adding your insert pages into your Everyday Mother book.
Find all the answers to your questions about The Everyday Mother right here.
FROM NICU TO CONFIDENT PARENT
Coming home after 99 days in the NICU was...hard. My husband and I found ourselves in a new place, without the experts we trusted, with a child who had special needs. For me, I felt like I didn't know who my son was outside of the hospital, and it was terrifying.
I created The Everyday Mother to track what I was familiar with in the NICU - pumping, feeding, medical notes, sleep, diapers, and milestones. That information gave me the confidence to become an expert at truly understanding my infant son.
The Everyday Mother gave me the confidence I needed to thrive as a new parent, and I know it will do the same for you, too.